You can make the rules but you canít make people follow them.
This happened in Regina Tuesday (29 November 2011).
Here is what the owner said:
So my time almost came to an end this morning... I'm very lucky to be alive.
I had an acetylene bottle in my truck, the valve was bumped so slightly and over night the truck filled with the gas. I noticed the smell, and opened the doors to air out the truck. I drove the truck out of the garage to get some more air movement. I went to roll the pass side window down and as soon as I touched the power windows. BAM - with me in the truck. I lost all hearing out of my right ear and got a scratch on the back of my head. All things considering, I'm alive.
Pictures tell 1000 words. Don't take any minutes or seconds you have for granted... it may be your last...
-------------------- 91-22re(408xxxkm & counting with a rebuilt long block)- Flatbed/Camper /33x10.5BFG-AT/Open 4:88/1.5"BJS/
Edited by allochris (01/29/12 12:11 AM)
Scary - amazing he survived.... Acetylene bottle in the back of a Toyota FJ
This site and all original materials contained herein are Copyright 1999 - 2013 by OutdoorWire, Inc. -- All Rights Reserved.
You may link freely to this site, but no further use is allowed without the express written permission of the owner of this material.
All corporate trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This publication and OutdoorWire, Inc. assume no liability for your use of the material contained within this site.
OutdoorWire, 4x4Wire, SUVWire, JeepWire, MUIRNet-News, and 4x4Voice are all trademarks and publications of OutdoorWire, Inc.