Hi all, newbie here. I have never owned a diesel vehicle and I am not too mechanically inclined. Today I test drove a Pajero, 93, turbo diesel and it seems like a great car. I will be doing moderate winter driving and off roading so I have some basic question:
1) Since I am not a heavy do it yourselfer and I have no clue about diesel systems, do I have any business buying such a car?
2) Why are the kilometers so low on these cars, this one has 82K.
3) Are these reliable and dependable as far as not breaking down?
4) What are some of the best dealers to buy these in or near Vancouver?
5) Where do I get these serviced that won't hose me?
This site and all original materials contained herein are Copyright 1999 - 2013 by OutdoorWire, Inc. -- All Rights Reserved.
You may link freely to this site, but no further use is allowed without the express written permission of the owner of this material.
All corporate trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This publication and OutdoorWire, Inc. assume no liability for your use of the material contained within this site.
OutdoorWire, 4x4Wire, SUVWire, JeepWire, MUIRNet-News, and 4x4Voice are all trademarks and publications of OutdoorWire, Inc.