I've used the Master E8000 in the past with my Conquests and Starions but after going MPI with a Big16g I started seeing pressure drops at high rpm. At first I thought it was a feed line size issue but no change with 8AN feed (I know...overkill...LOL) Switched to a walbro and never had another issue. The Walbro is only like $25 more too so a no brainer.
However, the E8000 took me to 300+ RWHP before it starting losing pressure. The last dyno on that car after going to the Walbro was right at 350 wheel but took 26+ psi to get it. The Walbro never broke a sweat and is still running strong in that car (drove it to work today too so knocks wood before the pump dies on the way home )
-------------------- 1989 Nevada Sand Raider 2.6 5-speed
NA, TBI Injected with Megasquirt
MPI Turbo Longblock Ready to Go
This site and all original materials contained herein are Copyright 1999 - 2013 by OutdoorWire, Inc. -- All Rights Reserved.
You may link freely to this site, but no further use is allowed without the express written permission of the owner of this material.
All corporate trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This publication and OutdoorWire, Inc. assume no liability for your use of the material contained within this site.
OutdoorWire, 4x4Wire, SUVWire, JeepWire, MUIRNet-News, and 4x4Voice are all trademarks and publications of OutdoorWire, Inc.