4x4Wire Trail Talk Forums: Jeep, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Pajero, Isuzu, Kia, 4WD, 4x4, SUV, Off-Road and OutdoorWire Forums
RUST BULLET AUTOMOTIVE
Extreme Terrain

TrailTalk Forums | 4x4Wire | 4x4Voice | OutdoorWire | MUIRNet News | 4x4Wire on: FaceBook | Google+

Isuzu TrailTalk Forums
More Isuzu on 4x4Wire: 4x4Wire Isuzu Section | 4x4Wire Isuzu Tech
Isuzu Forums: Isuzu 4x4 and SUV Talk | Isuzu 4x4 and SUV Tech | Isuzu Diesel

Isuzu Forums >> Isuzu 4x4 & SUV Talk

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size?
      #900232 - 07/04/06 03:28 AM

What is the bigger tires I can fit on Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo w/o any modification. I am looking for new tires and the stock 245/70/16 aren't that cheap, so what other size I can fit w/o modification.

Thanks

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
94redrodeo
Rock Warrior

Reged: 03/07/04
Loc: Prescott AZ USA
Re: Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size? [Re: ]
      #900282 - 07/04/06 10:44 AM

well it sounds like you are looking to go to 15" rim thats the only way you are going to get cheaper tires

--------------------
94 Rodeo 3+3 lift Red)
95.5 Rodeo 1" Body lift Dana 44' front & rear 4.88 gears 35"s 176,000 miles Optima Yellow top InexAir Co2
front winch bumper custom rear bumper, Hella 500's
2004 Silverado duramax

Isuzukid
Rock Warrior

Reged: 04/02/01
Loc: San Jose, CA
Re: Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size? [Re: 94redrodeo]
      #900329 - 07/04/06 02:15 PM

You might be able to fit a 30" x 9.50" x 15" Tire without any other mods, but Some people have said that the brake calipers might rub the 15" rims. It's basically a trial and error situation. My 2000 Came with 16"'s but the was able to get the 15" Rock Crawlers to fit.

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2462507

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size? [Re: Isuzukid]
      #900410 - 07/04/06 10:23 PM

So looks like I am going to try that, where is the best place to shop for tires/wheels?

slappy
Mudrunner

Reged: 09/26/02
Loc: San Antonio, TX
      #900498 - 07/05/06 11:13 AM

My 99 Rodeo came stock with 235/75-15s on them. I think I remember someone saying that 30x9.5 should fit pretty easily. The rims will fit if you've got the right backspacing on them.

As for where to buy, I've always been a fan of Discount Tire. Don't know if they have them in your neck of the woods, though.

--------------------
-john

99 Rodeo 3.2L 4WD

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

Reged: 07/02/01
Loc: Parker, CO USA
      #900523 - 07/05/06 12:45 PM

Quote:

What is the bigger tires I can fit on Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo w/o any modification. I am looking for new tires and the stock 245/70/16 aren't that cheap, so what other size I can fit w/o modification.

Thanks

You CAN fit LT265/75R16 on there without a lift, and utilize your OEM wheels. All a lift does is change the ride height, and gains better articulation.

Whatever trimming you need to do with that tire is minimal an is typically just the wheel liner plastic crap that interferes.

You will be happier later when you do lift it to not have to go get new tires.

--------------------
Keith
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
www.geocities.com/kelling.rm/index.html
Is it May yet?!?!!

TrailMystic
Body Damage is Cool

Reged: 09/16/02
Loc: Richmond, VA
      #900557 - 07/05/06 03:17 PM

The 265/70R/16's would be a safer fit. It may still take a some minor trimming of the fiberglass overfender, which is very easy to do.

Pete
(P.S. - So what does the Ironman edition Rodeo Sport include?)

--------------------
'01 Rodeo Sport, 5 Speed Softie, Indy 4X rocker bars, OME 912's, Rancho 9000X's, Superwinch hubs, custom tube bumper with Warn 9000i , Flowmaster 50, TeraLow t-case gears, ARB front & rear lockers, TrXus MT's, Sway bar disconnects

Edited by TrailMystic (07/05/06 03:19 PM)

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size? [Re: TrailMystic]
      #900580 - 07/05/06 04:30 PM

Quote:

Pete
(P.S. - So what does the Ironman edition Rodeo Sport include?)

Basicly every available option for that model, plus the active suspension. Nothing fancy :)

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#900590 - 07/05/06 05:02 PM

Quote:

The 265/70R/16's would be a safer fit. It may still take a some minor trimming of the fiberglass overfender, which is very easy to do.

The extra 5% on the height is minimal difference on the trimming and equates to a 32" tire, I would definitely go with the 75 series rather than 70. The extra sidewall is beneficial to deflection, slightly more clearance, and not a detriment if you are looking to wheel it.

Then again, I am a bit more aggressive than most and would just go straight to 33s, but thats a bit more involved on the trimming, and body lift than you want to do right now, so a compromise of fitting now and looking good later after lift is the LT265/75R16.
That is really the right choice if you plan to be wheelin. They are readily available too. Got my first set of those @ Pep Boys Futura Enforcer (same as the Cooper Discoverer MT) but a fraction of the cost. All 4 for <$500 with certs.

--------------------
Keith
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Is it May yet?!?!!

TrailMystic
Body Damage is Cool

Reged: 09/16/02
Loc: Richmond, VA
Re: Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size? [Re: Locomigo]
      #900610 - 07/05/06 06:52 PM

The 265/75R16's do look great on the Rodeo Sport with a 3" suspension lift, which is relatively easy to do and not expensive. The tire fills the wheel well very nicely and it looks like it was made for it.

Pete

--------------------
'01 Rodeo Sport, 5 Speed Softie, Indy 4X rocker bars, OME 912's, Rancho 9000X's, Superwinch hubs, custom tube bumper with Warn 9000i , Flowmaster 50, TeraLow t-case gears, ARB front & rear lockers, TrXus MT's, Sway bar disconnects

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#900623 - 07/05/06 07:52 PM

My point exactly Pete... and if you CAN fit them prior to lift, why not?

The wheels are the key, and the OEM offset works well for these tires.

If using other wheels then all bets are off.

--------------------
Keith
Is it May yet?!?!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#900624 - 07/05/06 07:56 PM

I am not planning on lift right now, I want to fit the biggest tires with minimun to no modification at all.

the stock size tires the cheapest good I found start from $130, by moving to different size more common I might get better deal.

If I can fit 31" w/o mods that will be the best

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#900694 - 07/05/06 10:59 PM

Exactly... without having to change out wheels, obtain a lift, or anything else, the LT265/75R16 is the best choice.

That will give you additional clearance as tires are the only way for more ground clearance.

The trimming I was referring to is the inside of the wheel well plastic liner. It is really minimal and not evident outside the vehicle.

I wouldnt steer ya wrong here and I do think that would be the way to go. I did that after going to 31s. The 31s was a step that I should have never done, it was a waste of money. I would have been happier going to the 265/75s as the 32 is a nice size without being too big, and the fit on the OEM wheels is sweet.

If not moving straight to 33s, the 265/75 is the way to go from the stock 245/70 size.

--------------------
Keith
Is it May yet?!?!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#900697 - 07/05/06 11:05 PM

Quote:

Exactly... without having to change out wheels, obtain a lift, or anything else, the LT265/75R16 is the best choice.

That will give you additional clearance as tires are the only way for more ground clearance.

The trimming I was referring to is the inside of the wheel well plastic liner. It is really minimal and not evident outside the vehicle.

I wouldnt steer ya wrong here and I do think that would be the way to go. I did that after going to 31s. The 31s was a step that I should have never done, it was a waste of money. I would have been happier going to the 265/75s as the 32 is a nice size without being too big, and the fit on the OEM wheels is sweet.

If not moving straight to 33s, the 265/75 is the way to go from the stock 245/70 size.

Thank you,
is there anywhere pics of the inside triming or DIY?
That will help me a lot.

Thanks again

Ivan

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#900704 - 07/05/06 11:26 PM

Im sure that there are pics around here somewhere.
I would search in the late 99 to mid 02 range for something in the way of 32s and GEN2 Amigo.

Thats when most of us "old timers" went through this ourselves and cared about trimming and what the vehicle looked liked.

--------------------
Keith
Is it May yet?!?!!

Bansil
Body Damage is Cool

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Under my wifes RODEO in EastTN
      #900758 - 07/06/06 04:56 AM

If you go to Lisa's cardomain site there is a link on the first page with trimming done to 2 2nd gens.
The Turtle pages

--------------------

98 Rodeo(hers)
00 Rodeo(his)

Lisa's Rodeo

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

Re: Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size? [Re: Bansil]
      #900787 - 07/06/06 09:42 AM

Bansil, that is a good site... unfortunately it doesnt show what Ivan is looking for, as the Turtle is heavily modded.

And the addition of aftermarket wheels throws off what I was referring to...

I did a search, and this is what I have found...
http://tinyurl.com/fn6sy
Mitsuzu is Joe White (Joe W on other boards), and I need to find out about the pics he posted and see if I can obtain them for you.

http://tinyurl.com/e6vwm

http://tinyurl.com/ha329

http://tinyurl.com/hsasm

Happy reading!!!

--------------------
Keith
Is it May yet?!?!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#901041 - 07/07/06 12:36 AM

Thanks man,
that is lots of reading, well looks like I can't get away w/o trimming if I decide to go with 265/75/16.
I will have make my decision soon

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#901044 - 07/07/06 12:44 AM

Ill tell ya... honestly the amount of trimming needed is so minimal, that it really is pathetic. The fender liner is nothing, and wil not detrt from the outer looks of the rig.

As you can see, a LOT of people have travelled this path, and trust me, once you have done it you wont regret your decision. OTOH, if you go smaller, I can almost guarantee that you will not be happy before too long. YMMV but I doubt it.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#901057 - 07/07/06 01:07 AM

Quote:

Ill tell ya... honestly the amount of trimming needed is so minimal, that it really is pathetic. The fender liner is nothing, and wil not detrt from the outer looks of the rig.

As you can see, a LOT of people have travelled this path, and trust me, once you have done it you wont regret your decision. OTOH, if you go smaller, I can almost guarantee that you will not be happy before too long. YMMV but I doubt it.

:) damn it,
I am looking a set with wheels for sale right now.:)

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#901139 - 07/07/06 11:15 AM

If they are different than the +38MM offset of the OEM wheels, tread lightly and be wary. As I referenced, my testiments pertain to the OEM wheels, and aftermarket will vary greatly, as I have never seen that much positive offset on a aftermarket wheel and fitting the larger tires will be different.

theomigo
Need a Spot

Reged: 05/13/06
Loc: 4 corners durango
      #901554 - 07/09/06 12:16 PM

Have any of you experianced guys noticed a change in 4x4 capability by going to the bigger tire? or is it just cosmetics? How much low end do you sacrifice by going to the bigger tire? Do some of you end up regearing?
Im almost ready to order tires, and want to make sure Im doing it right by going from stock to 265/75r15's (or bigger?)

Thanks
Theomigo

--------------------
Theomigo
1990 isuzu amigo toy project
2004 toyota Tundra 4x4
2000 Dodge Durango 4x4 daily driver

Anonymous
Unregistered

#901622 - 07/09/06 04:53 PM

Wish there were someone local to me that have done it, and would help me do it

Anyone in nortern california area here:)))

Anonymous
Unregistered

#901637 - 07/09/06 06:06 PM

One more thing I forgot to ask , what about if I go with 265/70 instead 265/75 ? do you think I will have some rubbing?

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

Re: Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size? [Re: theomigo]
      #901697 - 07/09/06 10:14 PM

Like I said earlier. The ONLY way to get more ground clearance is bigger tires.
So yes, that TOTALLY helps with off roadability as te more clearnace you have the better off you are. Suspension lifts help to provide more articulation, and I alway recommend rock sliders to prevent the rockers from being destroyed.

As to gearing issues... I had no issues with gearing at all... the change from the 4.10s factory to 4.77s after the 33s came along.

I wouldnt hestitate to go for the larger tires at all. The amount of trimming is so minimal its not even worth being concerned over.

So year, debating the 70/75 series, I would say it comes down to what you want to do.

Wheel the rig or just have it foe aestetics purposes?

75 is definitely more functional with minor trade offs to obtain the larger aspect ratio.

I say go with that.

--------------------
Keith
Is it May yet?!?!!

Isuzukid
Rock Warrior

Reged: 04/02/01
Loc: San Jose, CA
      #902041 - 07/11/06 01:47 AM

Quote:

Done What? I'm in San Jose if you want to see how bigger tires look. I do have a 4" lift on it to fit 32". TRUST ME, you should buy those springs listed in the forsale section. You will definitely want to go with bigger tires and maybe a lift to accomodate it. You can test fit my 32's with 15" rims on your rodeo if you want. Just to see how they would fit. I doubt 32's will fit without a lift. Let me know if you want to check it out or need help with something.

Dyno

--------------------
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2462507

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#902079 - 07/11/06 09:24 AM

Quote:

You can test fit my 32's with 15" rims on your rodeo if you want. Just to see how they would fit. I doubt 32's will fit without a lift. Let me know if you want to check it out or need help with something.

Dyno

Agreed the 32x11.5 R15 will NOT fit without trimming and/or a lift.

My ONLY claim for fitting the 265/75R16 without a lift and minimal trimming of the plastic liner is on the OEM wheel only.

Anything else just does not have the offset. Not to mention the 265/75 is more of a 32x10.5 tire.

Trust the experience of those that went before you and utilize that information to not re-invent the wheel (no pun intended).
The springs are not a bad choice, with a 2" spring, and a mild t-bar crank you could even get away with the OEM shocks for a bit. Although, the only benefit it provides to you at this point woul dbe a higher ride height, the trimming is the same because the wheel tire still fits within the opening.

On our trucks, the lift does not equate to ability to fit bigger tires. It is an aspect of offset/tire size, etc. regardless of lift, I can make the same tire fit on a 4" lifted rig or a stock rig equally. The trimming amount does not change.

holger
Body Damage is Cool

Reged: 09/12/02
Loc: Walnut Creek, CA
      #902582 - 07/12/06 08:23 PM

Quote:

Like I said earlier. The ONLY way to get more ground clearance is bigger tires... Suspension lifts help to provide more articulation

I do not understand what do you mean by this. A suspension lift makes the distance between the truck bottom and the ground bigger (except for the axle housing). What else "clearence" do you want ?

--------------------
Oleg
Axiom 4WD 2004: OME shocks, 32" BFG Mudders, RockSliderz, OME929+2" spacers, Stinkyfab bent RE rear links, front ARB locker, rear No-Slip locker, DOR front axle lowering kit, custom middle section skid plate, IronMan torsion bars.
Deceased Rodeo'02 4WD.

holger
Body Damage is Cool

#902583 - 07/12/06 08:24 PM

Quote:

One more thing I forgot to ask , what about if I go with 265/70 instead 265/75 ? do you think I will have some rubbing?

either no rubbing, or very minimal rubbing. I had DunlopRVXT 265/70-16 on my Rodeo without any rubbing and with no trimming.

--------------------
Oleg
Axiom 4WD 2004: OME shocks, 32" BFG Mudders, RockSliderz, OME929+2" spacers, Stinkyfab bent RE rear links, front ARB locker, rear No-Slip locker, DOR front axle lowering kit, custom middle section skid plate, IronMan torsion bars.
Deceased Rodeo'02 4WD.

jezericModerator
Isuzu Moderator

Reged: 05/24/02
Loc: NW Ohio
Re: Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size? [Re: holger]
      #902586 - 07/12/06 08:29 PM

Not changing the distance between the ground and the axle makes any other benefit, short of bigger tires, moot. If you're going to drag something, it's likely to be the axle, so if that's no higher, there's no clearance increase.

James

--------------------
Happiness is building a Lego catapult with your daughter to besiege the living room couch.

holger
Body Damage is Cool

Re: Isuzu Rodeo Sport / Amigo tires size? [Re: jezeric]
      #902614 - 07/12/06 09:48 PM

Quote:

Not changing the distance between the ground and the axle makes any other benefit, short of bigger tires, moot. If you're going to drag something, it's likely to be the axle, so if that's no higher, there's no clearance increase.

James

I'd rather disagree with this. The point is that on usual obstacles (boulders etc) the axle clearence has much less importance than the clearence between the body/frame and the ground. It's much easier to be high-centered than dragged by the axle, unless you are a completely uncapable idiot sort of driver.

I actually disagree with the both original statements:

1) suspension lift does not help with clearence.

this is just plain wrong.

2) suspension lift helps with articulation.

This is also wrong. Suspension lift may help with articulation - if properly designed. But simply putting the new coils and cranking the torsion bars do not provide anything for the articulation. You need to re-design your suspension limit points to increase the articulation.

I'll give you an example. For the 2 gen Rodeos, all lifts provided by Independent4x and Darlington-offroad do not provide much better articulation. The suspension limit points remain the same (unless you are installing the bent links and the sway bar disconnects, but this is extra). Then why people buy those lifts if, according to your logic, the lifts does not help with the clearence either ? According to your logic, those lifts are just waist of money and people would be better just installing the bigger tires (hint: suspension lifts do not help to fit the bigger tires).

The truth is that the suspension lifts do help with the clearence.

--------------------
Oleg
Deceased Rodeo'02 4WD.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#902672 - 07/13/06 12:09 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Done What? I'm in San Jose if you want to see how bigger tires look. I do have a 4" lift on it to fit 32". TRUST ME, you should buy those springs listed in the forsale section. You will definitely want to go with bigger tires and maybe a lift to accomodate it. You can test fit my 32's with 15" rims on your rodeo if you want. Just to see how they would fit. I doubt 32's will fit without a lift. Let me know if you want to check it out or need help with something.

Dyno

Did you have to trim the fender?
If you did it, I would like help to do mine.

Let me know

Thanks
Ivan

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#902682 - 07/13/06 12:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Like I said earlier. The ONLY way to get more ground clearance is bigger tires... Suspension lifts help to provide more articulation

I do not understand what do you mean by this. A suspension lift makes the distance between the truck bottom and the ground bigger (except for the axle housing). What else "clearence" do you want ?

Technically you have a point in that the ride height is higher. But you have NOT increased your clearance. That ONLY occurs when you install bigger tires.

For this explanation, we define clearance as the lowest point on the vehicle aka, closest point to the ground. This is typically the axle housing/pumpkin. By installing larger tires, you increase clearance.

A lift provides like I said, a higher ride height and more articulation. In the front you sacrifice down travel for lift, they are directly proportional. As lift increases, downtravel decreases.

Clear as mud?

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#902687 - 07/13/06 12:52 AM

Quote:

I actually disagree with the both original statements:

1) suspension lift does not help with clearence.

this is just plain wrong.

2) suspension lift helps with articulation.

This is also wrong. Suspension lift may help with articulation - if properly designed. But simply putting the new coils and cranking the torsion bars do not provide anything for the articulation. You need to re-design your suspension limit points to increase the articulation.

I'll give you an example. For the 2 gen Rodeos, all lifts provided by Independent4x and Darlington-offroad do not provide much better articulation. The suspension limit points remain the same (unless you are installing the bent links and the sway bar disconnects, but this is extra). Then why people buy those lifts if, according to your logic, the lifts does not help with the clearence either ? According to your logic, those lifts are just waist of money and people would be better just installing the bigger tires (hint: suspension lifts do not help to fit the bigger tires).

The truth is that the suspension lifts do help with the clearence.

Whoa boy... talk about wrong.

Did you measure the difference with OEM coils vs the lift coils from VSW, Calmini, OME, Darlington, Independent4x, or any others?
No? Well I did, and I did have a considerable difference in the rear axle articulation. Yes you are limited to amount of articulation by the length of the 5 links connected to the axle, but the OEM springs/shocks are far less than those limits. As such a 3.5-4" lift coil DOES, in fact, provide more articulation than the OEM configuration.
While doing so, it does increase the ride height. Add to it the larger tires moving the entire vehicle away fom the ground the combination provides the clearance needed along with the additional articulation in the rear.

The front is moot due to the IFS design, and I already covered how torsion bar cranks effect the setup.

The clearance thing, as I defined in the last post does hold water thankyouverymuch. Have a nice day.

So, the original question was whatis the biggest tire I can fit on my rig without a lift.

The CORRECT answer to the question, well there are many, but for my money, I would go with the LT 265/75R16 mounted on the OEM alloy wheels.

This will minimize the frequency of tire upgrades as other mods are performed (lift, gears, lockers, etc) and will make Ivan look back in retrospect and be thankful he went that direction.

I know this because I went through the gammut of tire sizes before reaching the 33s. I wished I had gone straight to that, but because Ivan doesnt seem to apt to do the ods it would take to fit 33s, the 32s(265/75R16) are the next best choice.

I know this may have come across snotty, but really, it is matter of FACT. I have een there done that and trying to share my experience with you all. If you disagree so be it, that is your choice, and I am cool with that.

holger
Body Damage is Cool

#902711 - 07/13/06 03:25 AM

Quote:

...I did have a considerable difference in the rear axle articulation. Yes you are limited to amount of articulation by the length of the 5 links connected to the axle, but the OEM springs/shocks are far less than those limits. As such a 3.5-4" lift coil DOES, in fact, provide more articulation than the OEM configuration.

well...

First, the coils have nothing to do with the articulation. I hope it's clear.

Second, longer shocks provide more downtravel just for one wheel on the truck (2 gen Rodeo): for the rear passenger wheel. With longer shocks, the driver side wheel downtravel is limited by the gas tank, and we do not get much improvement. Uptravel is not improved by the shocks. Front wheels are virtually not affected by the lift either.

Third, the rear shocks in the IntelligentSuspension package (this is what the originator of this tread has) are much longer than the "plain" suspension OEM rear shocks. About 2" longer, actually. And they use almost the whole available articulation. Very little help here from the Ranchos. As the reference point, did you use the "plain" OEM suspension or the IS OEM suspension ? They have different articulation.

Next, did you measure the articulation with the sway bar or not ? The rear sway bar is quite a limitation on the 2 gen Rodeos.

To obtain really better articulation, you need to set up some tricks, in addition to the longer coils/springs:

1) bent upper rear links with flexible joints.
2) Sway bar disconnects.
3) flip the BJ up front (optionally).

Simple lift as-is provides just higher ride height, not much articulation improvement. But even this higher ride height makes much easier to drive over the obstacles. You can name it whatever you like, clearence-shmearence or else, but it does improves the vehicle ability to drive over the rocks, even with the same tire sizes. You are free to choose a better driving line, even with the same articulation.

Honestly, the topic is so obvious (and boring, frankly) to me, that I am surprised that you are trying to argue about this.

Regards.

--------------------
Oleg
Deceased Rodeo'02 4WD.

Locomigo
Body Damage is Cool

#902759 - 07/13/06 09:52 AM

Quote:

Honestly, the topic is so obvious (and boring, frankly) to me, that I am surprised that you are trying to argue about this.

Regards.

Not arguing here, perhaps you were? Well that being beside the point; I said what I needed to, I will say no more as it's moot.
You are well within your rights to have your opinion, so we will agree to disagree on this and let it pass.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  jezeric, Jim_Paget, houlster, mlclark, strawmyers 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2533

Rate this topic

Jump to

4x4Wire.com | OutdoorWire | MUIRNet News | 4x4Voice | 4x4Wire on FaceBook
About 4x4Wire | Advertiser's Guide |
This site and all original materials contained herein are Copyright 1999 - 2013 by OutdoorWire, Inc. -- All Rights Reserved.
The use of this website, OutdoorWire, or any of its publications or services is subject to the terms of use agreement.
You may link freely to this site, but no further use is allowed without the express written permission of the owner of this material.
All corporate trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This publication and OutdoorWire, Inc. assume no liability for your use of the material contained within this site.
OutdoorWire, 4x4Wire, SUVWire, JeepWire, MUIRNet-News, and 4x4Voice are all trademarks and publications of OutdoorWire, Inc.

Contact 4x4Wire | Privacy statement 4x4Wire TrailTalk Forums