4x4Wire Trail Talk Forums: Jeep, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Pajero, Isuzu, Kia, 4WD, 4x4, SUV, Off-Road and OutdoorWire Forums
RUST BULLET AUTOMOTIVE
Extreme Terrain

TrailTalk Forums | 4x4Wire | 4x4Voice | OutdoorWire | MUIRNet News | 4x4Wire on: FaceBook | Google+

4x4Wire Mitsubishi Trail Talk Forums

More Mitsubishi on 4x4Wire: 4x4Wire Mitsubishi Section | Mitsubishi Tech
4x4Wire TrailTalk Mitsubishi Forums: Mitsubishi 4x4 and SUV Tech | Mitsubishi Diesels | Mitsubishi Archives

Mitsubishi Forums >> Mitsubishi 4x4 & SUV Tech

Pages: 1
PHILModerator
Mitsubishi Section Editor and Moderator

Reged: 01/09/00
Loc: Airdrie, Alberta
New Members: Posting guidelines (PLEASE!!!!! read BEFORE you post) READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      #650314 - 12/30/04 12:13 AM

Welcome to the Mitsubishi Technical Forum. BEFORE you post, take a few minutes to read the linked documents below. There is a close-knit community here, waiting to help you, but they'll be much more willing to do so if you invest a little bit of time to get to know our "system" a little, first.

*Here are the REVISED Posting Guidelines for this forum, updated December 23rd, 2006.

#1 Out of respect for our "senior" members, read the search guidelines and perform a search before posting Questions. Many of these questions have been answered dozens of times. No question is a dumb question, and sometimes something new can be brought to the table, but at least take the time to see if your answer is already out there...

EDIT: here's a Forum Post on how to use google search on the 4x4wire forum in case you find the forum's search function difficult.

#2 If you really want an informed and well-thought answer to your question, PLEASE attempt to follow the conventions of spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. We do not speak in #'s and symbols here, so no L337speak please. To make a reader wade through a full paragraph with no punctuation and frequent spelling errors is taking their help for granted.

#3 Title your Post Appropriately. If you have a specific question, put the specifics in your title. A good example would be: Gen 2 3.5 ltr Crank bolt problems,OR My Gen1 is smoking after start up. A poor example would be Help me please my truck Suxor!! OR "Transmission"

#4 FORSALE posts are not appropriate here. If you want to post an item on the forsale forum and then post a link to it here, that's totally cool. But if you post the ad here, it will unceremoniously disappear.

#5 Finally, take a minute to fill in your profile with your location, and add your vehicle make/model/year in your signature, also accessible through the "My Home" link at the top of the page.

Again welcome, and enjoy the depth of knowledge you'll find here!

Mitsubishi Forum Moderator Team:
Phil Hansford
Ray Sala
Curtis Martz

Edited by off-roader (09/09/12 04:16 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LandRaiderModerator
Forum Moderator

Reged: 09/04/01
Loc: Ocean Springs, MS
Re: New Members: Posting guidelines (PLEASE!!!!! read BEFORE you post) READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: PHIL]
      #1178208 - 09/24/09 08:26 PM

Quote:

#3 Title your Post Appropriately. If you have a specific question, put the specifics in your title. A good example would be: Gen 2 3.5 ltr Crank bolt problems,OR My Gen1 is smoking after start up. A poor example would be Help me please my truck Suxor!! OR "Transmission"

There have been WAY WAY too many threads that are titled insufficiently as of late. Normally there is a warning, and we re-title your post for you, but if you're a repeat offender... do not be surprised if your thread disappears.

Thanks.

--------------------
87 Raider 4.3 700R4 NP231CHD
Solid Axles, Selectable Lockers, 36's
87 Raider 4D56td v5MT1
Almost all stock.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
4 registered and 24 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LandRaider, PHIL, off-roader 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 23888

Rate this topic

Jump to

4x4Wire.com | OutdoorWire | MUIRNet News | 4x4Voice | 4x4Wire on FaceBook
About 4x4Wire | Advertiser's Guide |
This site and all original materials contained herein are Copyright 1999 - 2013 by OutdoorWire, Inc. -- All Rights Reserved.
The use of this website, OutdoorWire, or any of its publications or services is subject to the terms of use agreement.
You may link freely to this site, but no further use is allowed without the express written permission of the owner of this material.
All corporate trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This publication and OutdoorWire, Inc. assume no liability for your use of the material contained within this site.
OutdoorWire, 4x4Wire, SUVWire, JeepWire, MUIRNet-News, and 4x4Voice are all trademarks and publications of OutdoorWire, Inc.

Contact 4x4Wire | Privacy statement 4x4Wire TrailTalk Forums