Anonymous
(Unregistered)
04/02/03 11:24 AM
Re: Hard mount compressor worries

3B484 Tokico AA
F68A
8F10

This is the only info I can find on this compressor. I will contact theguy who sold them to me and see if he can give me a year model. Did you see the pics Kary? It is a heavy tough unit that i hope will do more than it has. i can get a ton of these for anyone on this board if it works out. Generally speaking, do compressors push low amounts of air just running until they have a load behind them?

Thanks for the info also on the other post! You are right I should have replaced all of my bulbs in that area at once. $7 a piece for the drive indicators is expensive from the stealer.

4x4Wire.com | OutdoorWire | MUIRNet News | 4x4Voice | 4x4Wire on FaceBook
About 4x4Wire | Advertiser's Guide |
This site and all original materials contained herein are Copyright 1999 - 2013 by OutdoorWire, Inc. -- All Rights Reserved.
The use of this website, OutdoorWire, or any of its publications or services is subject to the terms of use agreement.
You may link freely to this site, but no further use is allowed without the express written permission of the owner of this material.
All corporate trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This publication and OutdoorWire, Inc. assume no liability for your use of the material contained within this site.
OutdoorWire, 4x4Wire, SUVWire, JeepWire, MUIRNet-News, and 4x4Voice are all trademarks and publications of OutdoorWire, Inc.

Contact 4x4Wire | Privacy statement 4x4Wire TrailTalk Forums