Everything published within the 4x4Wire.com portal is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-Alike 3.0 license, as represented by this logo and text:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
What does this mean?
In short, you can use what's posted here, as long as you agree to share it and not to profit from it.
We acknowledge that those who submit content (articles and the like) are openly sharing their knowledge and experiences with the 4WD community. We are merely providing a platform to share knowledge and believe this should be free and the authors acknowledged. To that end, we selected the CC A-NC-SA license so this information can be freely shared, with some basic requirements:
- The content author and 4x4Wire.com retain copyright control over submitted content.
- You may use posted content, and you may create derivative works from it if you publish your work under the same license and provide the exact same license to others.
- You may not use any content posted on 4x4Wire.com under this license for commercial purposes.
- You must acknowledge the original Author and 4x4Wire.com as the source of the original work. We prefer attribution as follows: Original work by <Author's Name>, originally posted on www.4x4Wire.com.
- If you violate the terms of this license, the original author may invoke his or her copyright control over the article; and the original author and/or 4x4Wire.com may initiate legal action against any violators.
For those considering submitting an article,it is your responsibility to verify you are not posting any copyrighted material prior to submitting your article. This includes words, photos, diagrams, etc.
Whether you're submitting content or want to reuse content, if you have questions please feel free to contact us for clarification.