4x4Wire Discussions

Featuring news and information about OHV recreation and environment issues around the nation. (Site registration required to post)
  1. John Stewart
  2. Shooting Sports
  3. Monday, 09 June 2014

RCBS Reloading Press on UltramountWhen I began reloading, I mounted my press to a solid (I thought) cabinet top.  It wasn’t long before I began to notice that with each downward pull of the press handle, the cabinet top would flex.  That is when I understood what others have said that a solid mount for a reloading press is a must.A search of the internet turned up a company, InLineFabrication.com, that provides just the product to address any flex you find in mounting bases for your reloading press.  InLineFabrication provides a variety of accessories to make reloading easier.  Their Ultramount provided just what I needed - a solid, non-flexing mount for my RCBS Rockchucker press.The Ultramount is a solid 3/16 steel construction and black powdercoat.  The mount raises the press about 9 5/8” from your bench height.  The Ultramount modular in design will accommodate any reloading press available today.  If you decide to change presses in the future, a simple change of the top mounting plate and you are ready for your new press.

The standard Ultramount is 12" wide, 11.5" deep and 9 5/8" tall. When you order, you specify the mounting top that is pre-drilled to accommodate your specific reloading press. Bolt the Ultramount to your bench and you have a solid, non-flexing mount.

References
  1. http://inlinefabrication.com

John Stewart Managing Editor - 4x4Voice - 4x4Wire - MUIRNet.net Natural Resources Consultant - California Four Wheel Drive Association - http://www.cal4wheel.com Board of Directors - BlueRibbon Coalition http://www.sharetrails.org

Comment
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
4x4Wire.com

OutdoorWire, 4x4Wire, JeepWire, TrailTalk, MUIRNet-News, and 4x4Voice are all trademarks and publications of OutdoorWire, Inc. and MUIRNet Consulting. Copyright (c) 1999-2019 OutdoorWire, Inc and MUIRNet Consulting - All Rights Reserved, no part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without express written permission. You may link freely to this site, but no further use is allowed without the express written permission of the owner of this material. All corporate trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

OutdoorWire, 4x4Wire, JeepWire, TrailTalk, MUIRNet-News, and 4x4Voice are all trademarks and publications of OutdoorWire, Inc. and MUIRNet Consulting. Copyright (c) 1999-2019 OutdoorWire, Inc and MUIRNet Consulting - All Rights Reserved, no part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without express written permission. You may link freely to this site, but no further use is allowed without the express written permission of the owner of this material. All corporate trademarks are the property of their respective owners.